Persons entering Stonebridge Gardens do so at their own risk, consent to and agree to comply with all the following conditions. Management reserves the right to deny admission or evict any person or persons they deem unfit for any reason including for not complying with these conditions.
– Guests must abide by all signage, safety requirements and remain on designated pathways and areas.
– Children under the age of 16 must be actively supervised at all times.
– Smoking is prohibited at Stonebridge Gardens.
– A shirt and footwear must be worn at all times on the property.
Guests are not permitted to:
– Enter or swim in the ponds or waterways.
– Bring alcohol or illegal substances onto the premises.
– Access no go zones or temporary closed areas.
– Bring or use drones or wheeled recreational devices on the property.
– Feed any wildlife and animals or interfere with any vegetation.
– Bring any animal onto the property except dogs which must be on a leash at all times and dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners IMMEDIATELY.
– Behave in a manner that is likely to cause offence or disruption to other guests and neighbours.
– Any guest who causes damage to the property may be required to make good such damage.
– Persons entering and using this venue are responsible for ensuring the security of any personal items brought into Stonebridge Gardens, at all times.
– Stonebridge Gardens is fitted with CCTV surveillance systems and persons may be filmed in and upon entry or exit.
– To the extent permitted by law, the State of Queensland is not responsible (Including for negligence) for: any personal injury or other loss sustained by person; or any damage to, loss or theft of any personal items.