Historical information and photos of the area/land:
– Palmwoods was a farming area and the land was originally used as a citrus farm.
– The ponds were used to supply water to the cannery.
– The original dream was to have a nursery with established plants in gardens, but the vision evolved into sharing the grounds as a place to ‘Celebrate Life’s Events’
– The stonework, etc on the grounds are completed by hand
– Stonebridge Gardens is an intimate space holding respect for the local community by keeping it as a bespoke venue that only allows late afternoon (no late evening) events and acoustic music only (no live bands or sound systems/DJ’s)